Throughout the year there will be scheduled events and workshops regularly for both individuals, families and businesses. Check below monthly to see what is coming up!
FIND OUT DETAILS BELOW
Women With Altitude Conference
I am speaking at the Women With Altitude Small Business conference – Accelerate 2022.
WOMEN WITH ALTITUDE CONFERENCE
Sydney,Australia, 24- 26 February 2022
Pop Your Business Conference
I am speaking at the inaugural “Pop Your Business” conference in Canberra, ACT. The conference dates are 28 – 29 October 2021.
POP YOUR BUSINESS CONFERENCE
Canberra, Australia, 29-31 October 2021
Leading on the Spectrum
How to support your leaders to best support their neurodiverse employees and create a culture of full inclusion in the workplace.
- What is Neurodiversity? A deeper understanding of the conditions and common signs in the workplace.
- Insights, strategies and supports managers can use to get the most out of their neurodiverse team members.
- How to create and sustain a team culture that embraces difference.
Not Sure Yet?
Book your complimentary 30Min Call to see
Book your free complimentary call to see if ‘The Family Joy program’ is the right fit for you and your family. Click here to book you call
SECURE YOUR PLACE TODAY
*payment plans available
The Family Joy Program
RUN LIVE & ON ZOOM CONSECUTIVELY
Monday 13th September 2021
7:30 pm to 9:00pm
Suite 3, Level 1, 59 Boolimba Crescent, Narrabundah
Patricia Falcetta will lead you through a guided pathway and take you step by step each week to better Family joy, happiness and ultimately a more peaceful household.
The program takes you through a journey where you truly come to understand neurodiversity, and, the many strengths that come with it. This then in turn provides you with the tools of how to best support your child and nurture yourself at the same time.
The program and accompanying guide also supports you as parent/s to embrace you child’s neurodiversity and give you the tools to be the best possible advocates for them in their journey throughout life.
The Program Is $3500 (NDIS covered)
Structured 10 Week Program And Includes:
- 1.5 hrs weekly with a Family Joy Program Facilitator for 10 weeks in an interactive program environment with other parents experiencing the same challenges as you.
- All work materials needed to complete the program
- Phone end email access to the Social Living Solution team for the duration of the program.
- A copy of the Family Joy Guide, resource and workbook valued at $100
- A 1.5 hrs Family Joy Coaching Session with Patricia Falcetta either over Zoom or in person discussing whatever issues you need to.
I look forward to meeting you on Monday 13th September 2021, for 10 fun filled weeks of learning how to get to daily family joy and balance.
Working through the Family Joy Program with Patricia made a huge difference to us and our family unit. We were really struggling with our neurodiverse son and it was in turn putting pressure on our relationship and our family.
Through working with Patricia we grew to not only be able to support and understand our son better we were also able to gain confidence as advocates for him. Before working with Patricia we felt that we were “asking” too much of the school and were feeling frustrated and overwhelmed. Upon completion of the program with Patricia we felt relieved almost free in a way.
We know stand firm in the belief that we are the best advocates for both our children.