Support Services for Neurodiverse Children
– Including Autism, ADD, ADHD & Dyslexia
I provide a number of practical support services to help your child in times of transition or stress, in areas causing particular anxiety, or to help build confidence and self-esteem.
Neurodiverse children often struggle with these challenges:
- Transition (changing schools, moving house, friends leaving school)
- Stress management (bullying, changes in life events)
- Social situations (making and keeping friends, understanding social cues and nuances)
- Organisation and management of schoolwork and assessments
- Life skills (managing money, issues with executive functioning)
- Confidence (positivity and belief in their abilities)
- Self-efficacy (being able to handle situations on their own)
- Puberty (Positive Menstrual Health Education: supporting girls to embrace changes in their body and have positive body literacy and a healthy body image)
I come to you and work with your child in your home. This causes less anxiety for your child and allows me to be more practical in my strategies as I am at your home and can work in partnership with parents at the same time where required.
Initial consult and fees
The initial consult should be with you, and/or your partner and your child so that we can get to know each other and I can learn more about any difficulties your child is experiencing.
A tailored support plan will help us both identify the type of practical support your child needs and where. My services are flexible and can be delivered at your home, or your child’s school.
Step 1: A free 30 minute confidential & obligation free call to see if we are the right fit.
Step 2: An initial consultation to identify a tailored plan to reach your ideal outcome and the level of support needed for your child. Duration: 1 hour Cost: $195
Step 3: Commitment to an ongoing tailored plan or package outlined in your initial consultation to reach your ideal goal over a set period of time.
National Disability Insurance Scheme
If you self-manage your NDIS, you can include my services under the CAPACITY BUILDING category. I will provide you with a bill, which you can then claim back through your NDIS funding package. Social Living Solutions is not registered with the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) so you must self-manage in order to claim.